Welcome to Salroth: PBP Role Playing and Resources
|Welcome to Salroth: PBP Role Playing and Resources, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
We have just released the Sorcery Spell Book for Advanced Fighting Fantasy. This is the perfect play aid for any Sorcerer character, containing every Sorcery spell and its accompanying John Blanche illustration. And not only do you get the original descriptive text, but you also get the full AFF rules for each spell.
On top of all of that, you get a repeat of the Sorcery casting rules, and a few extra optional rules.
Stop that pesky sorcerer "borrowing" your core rule book every time they need to look up a spell!
Available here: http://www.rpgnow.co...cery-Spell-Book
Graham, Arion Games
Bloodshadows Third Edition is now available in PDF format, with optional pre-order for the softcover. This classic fantasy-noir RPG returns as an all-new stand-alone game. Portray a Vampire, Succubus, or one of 14 other species, including Humans. Be a socialite looking to move up the social ladder or private eye trying to crack his next case. Do you use magic or is a heater and your wits enough to tackle the undead guy next door? Just don't leave the safety of the city without a good plan, for the dangers of the Wilderness are not to be taken lightly.
For more information, click here.
Gun Metal Games is excited to launch their newest kickstarter: Interface Zero: Cyberpunk Action for the Pathfinder Role-Playing Game!
Our goal is to raise 10,000 dollars to fund the final development costs for this 400+ page book! After two and a half years of development, and play testing, this book is very close to completion! We just need your help to push it through the finish line! The manuscript is complete. All that is left to do is final art direction, graphic design, layout, and proofing of the final book, we’ll be able to unleash this cybered beast upon the masses!
Inside Interface Zero: Cyberpunk Action For The Pathfinder Role-Playing Game you'll find:
- A detailed look at the dystopian future that is Earth in the year 2090.
- Seven core races, including androids, cyborgs, and the genetically superior human 2.0.
- Sixteen core classes. Dominate combat with the mysterious cybermonk. Use the hacker to lay bare the secrets of corporations and governments. Play a zeek and use your psionic powers to wipe out your enemies, or steal their thoughts.
- A streamlined alternative combat system based on the rules in Ultimate Combat that offer a gritty, fast cyberpunk play style.
- New rules for hacking and dealing with Hyper Reality, a virtual overlay of the real world you can use to hack the world around you.
- A plethora of high-tech gear for your characters. Guns, armor, vehicles, cybernetic implants and more are available, if you've got the creds.
- Robots and other technological horrors, designed by RPG Superstar Mike Welham.
- Rules for drones, and remotely piloted robotic armaments.
Stretch goals will improve the quality of the book, and add more content. We’ll fill this book with new artwork to compliment the already-gorgeous images, and expand the line with sourcebooks, a bestiary, and even commission a custom set of dice designed by the guys at Q-Workshop!
The E-book and all of our Digital stretch goals will be fulfilled by DriveThruRPG, the world's largest RPG download store!
This kickstarter is also friendly to backers outside the United States. We’ve searched far and wide to find the best shipping solution for our international friends, and will be working with U.K-based Gamesquest to ensure you get the lowest possible shipping price to your country!
Most everyone wants an edge, an angle that allows them to take that extra step, achieve that extra goal, to surprise the enemy. This angle, in hard fought battles with certain loss, can turn and snatch victory from the jaws of disaster.
Expanding Classes is just that angle. Herein we delve into the 13 standard C&C classes, and the Rune Mark, and unleash the power of multiclassing, enhanced classes and switching classes.
Create new characters that combine the powers of several classes, or breath life into old characters, long used to the campaign trail, by switching classes!
- 104,677 Total Posts
- 2,331 Total Members
- CYBERPUNK Newest Member
- 2,369 Most Online
32 users are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 32 guests, 0 anonymous users (See full list)
Dec 29 2015 03:12 AM Ok going to run a Heroes game...
- Would Love To Do One On One Either Super Hero Or Fantasy
Nov 11 2015 12:07 AM Looking to slowly get back in...
- Would Love To Do One On One Either Super Hero Or Fantasy
Nov 02 2015 03:13 PM Looking to slowly get back in...
- Deathlands With Mutant Epoch Rules
Oct 12 2015 09:43 PM A few people have asked to re...
- Dead Rising Looking For Players
Apr 02 2015 02:03 PM info is in the link take a lo...
Main Game ForumsSalroth Ages
An expansive freeform game for all members
Salroth The Golden Age
Fantasy PBP roleplaying (D&D 1 - 4)
All games based in the modern day (D20 Modern, Call of Cthulhu, Vampire, Werewolf etc
Salroth Dark Future
Space PBP Games (Star Wars etc)
Adult PBP Games
Games with adult themes and language.
Short and Sweet Missions
Games that are likely to last a few months instead of larger campaigns
Games that are much less structured and often guided rather than GMed
Game SubmissionWant to run a game here on Salroth? Post up in the Game Submission forums and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
UpgradeBecome a Premium Member and get the following benefits
- • All ads turned off
- • Increased PM storage
- • More storage space and more albums in the gallery
- • Unlimited plays in the Arcade
- • No limits on signature size
- • Ability to add background images and colour to your About Me page
- • Increased number of reputation points to use
- • No flood control when searching
- • Access to new games and features as they are added