News:

Boom!

Recent posts

GM and Players Lounge / Omicron 2.0 setting using D&D ...
Last post by metalhead - August 15, 2018, 12:23:16 AM
I am looking to run a cross-dimensional / multi-realm setting, with varying levels of magic and tech depending on region.  This would be some combination of D&D 3.0, 3.5 and/or Pathfinder for the system.  Initially it will probably be tweaked pre-made adventures/campaigns until I get fully back into GM Mode.  There would be limited restrictions on OGL and compatible D20 resources, so long as I have access to the specific resource and it wouldn't be game breaking relative to the system and other resources being used.

For this to work I am looking for a minimum of 4 players with a preferred party size of 6-8 for the initial party.  As for posting frequency I am looking at about once every 2-3 days with two exceptions.  One, so long as the game is moving and out of combat there is no specific set order of posting or absolutely required posting schedule, meaning some may skip posting and/or posting more often than others.  Two, during combat a once per day posting is preferred.
Online Tabletop / Re: Fantasy Grounds GM
Last post by Alosromax - March 19, 2018, 02:58:53 AM
It is not a bad idea that you are talking about the story that we are talking about now.
Games Looking for Players / Re: Anyone feeling a little, w...
Last post by Alosromax - March 19, 2018, 02:53:14 AM
I am currently studying about this issue. Thank you for this great story.
GM and Players Lounge / Starting up
Last post by synik - February 28, 2018, 07:24:13 PM
Hi,

I spotted a post about the all important Start Up Session, or Session Zero, as the article calls it.

https://geekandsundry.com/roleplaying-basics-the-importance-of-session-zero/

Any thoughts on this?
Last post by metalhead - February 23, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
I still have a few more clones available if you are still looking for players.
Last post by jdrew25 - February 05, 2018, 09:09:05 PM
That looks really fun. I'd love to try it if it's still a game you want to put together.
Last post by Orrawran - November 27, 2017, 09:10:11 AM
I have such knowledge, yes.
GM and Players Lounge / Re: Redshirts
Last post by Orrawran - November 27, 2017, 09:07:00 AM
The information is very good offline.
Games Looking for Players / Re: Looking for players: ATB, ...
Last post by synik - November 14, 2017, 08:08:48 PM
I've got your PM. Thanks for passing that on. I'll take a look and open up a thread when we're ready.
Games Looking for Players / Re: Looking for players: ATB, ...
Last post by jdrew25 - November 13, 2017, 07:29:40 PM
I was actually working on a character for ATB. I'm stuck trying to figure out a good backstory for her, but once I have that I'll send it to you. I'm going to look over Tyrion's character and see if that shakes my brain loose.